UESI Experts, Coating Specialists, and Inspectors provide services that encompass all aspects of nuclear plant coatings. Our personnel are well versed in regulatory requirements and Licensee commitments that relate to safety-related Service Level I Coatings. Our qualified commercial divers are certified to perform ASME IWE Section XI in-Service inspections in both atmospheric and immersion areas. Work may be performed under the Licensee’s QA program or our own Appendix B program. Site work is staffed by experienced nuclear plant workers capable of working safely and efficiently in the nuclear plant environment.
Our specialized coating services benefit a variety of customers including marine, pulp & paper, power generation, water utilities and major theme parks.
- Coatings condition surveys and failure analysis
- Expert witness testimony
- Recommendations for maintenance painting
- Development and/or review of project specifications
- Project cost estimates
- ANSI/ASNT CP-189 ASME Sec. XI NDT & ANSI 45.2.6 Level II and III Certified Personnel
- Identification of hazardous/non-hazardous materials
- Scaffolding, containment review and load analysis
- Development of maintenance programs & manuals
- Contractor submittal & procedure review
- NACE & NBR qualified inspectors & coating specialists
- NACE or site specific coatings training programs
- 10CFR 50 Appendix B written QA/QC programs