Underwater Engineering Services, Inc. is currently seeking experienced and qualified workers.
We welcome applications for the following trades/disciplines:
- Commercial Divers and Dive Supervisors
- Carpenters – Dock Construction/Form Work
- Laborers with Marine Construction/Concrete Experience
- NCCCO Certified Crane Operators
- Entry Level Divers/Tenders
- Experienced Marine Construction Divers/Tenders
- Experienced Nuclear Power Plant Divers/Tenders
- Underwater Welders
- Heavy Equipment Operators- Excavator, Crane, Vessel, etc.
- Coating Inspectors – ANSI N45.2.6/NACE Certified Preferred
Basic Application Requirements:
- Drug testing and background checks required for all employees
- Divers must have successfully completed an accredited commercial diving program
- A security background check will be performed for Nuclear Power Plant access
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have all current certifications on-hand when applying
UESI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.